Monday, August 27, 2012

Dani Clos to replace Narain in FP1 in Belgium

Narain Karthikeyan to miss out F1 First Practice in Spa

Narain Karthikeyan of HRT team will again miss out on driving the First Practice to Dani Clos in Belgium. This is the fifth time that Narain will sit out in the first practice. Given that Narain Karthikeyan has shown better race pace but have failed to match his team mate Pedro de la Rosa during qualifying, losing out on valuable practice certainly doesn't help.

Narain said "Spa is a drivers track. I won here during my Formula 3 days, so I have some nice memories and the atmosphere is always great. Even though a lot of run-off has been added over the years, it still has some of the most challenging corners on the calendar."

Dani Clos is expectedly happy to get another run in the car in the Friday First Practice. He said "Once again I have a chance to step in the car and work for the team and that fills me with satisfaction....

He further added "Spa is a circuit where I have great memories. I won my first international one-seater race there, that's something you never forget and it makes me have special feelings for this circuit."

Every Indian fan is ready to see how Narain Karthikeyan will perform after the break in the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix at Spa.




No comments: